The contest is simple:
All children write, draw, or tell your story in any way about your own act of kindness!
- Anyone the age of 18 and under can participate
- Nominations are accepted. Entries preferred from ages 18 and under, but not restricted to.
- Entries NOT restricted to Newtown Children
- Mail or Email your entry by 2/21/2013
- Entries to below address should include
- Phone Number
- Address or Email Address
- RECOMMENDED donation of $5.00 per entry (checks can be made out to Newtown Kindness)
- All Donations are accepted of course even without entry
- Newtown Kindness Inc, 501c3 non-profit organization filing status in progress.
- A Charlotte Bacon Act of Kindness Award will be announced on 2/22/2013 ** Charlotte’s Birthday
We accept any donation independent of entries. Donations will be used to support the Newtown community.
Our mission is to encourage acts of kindness in children; no act is too small! We also hope to hold this contest every year!
PO Box 681
Newtown, CT 06470
Enter online by clicking here.
It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.